Fedora 22 update security

Michael Catanzaro mcatanzaro at gnome.org
Wed May 13 22:35:47 UTC 2015

On Thu, 2015-05-14 at 00:23 +0200, Lars Seipel wrote:
> As a special-purpose single user environment Workstation can ship a
> Javascript snippet (matching the wheel group) without violating those
> rules from the polkit manual, right? ☺

I don't care about violating the rules from the manual, since the
maintainer doesn't like the rules. But:

* Javascript is really unwieldy for this purpose, more a workaround
than anything.
* We want to upstream our changes, and shouldn't hardcode the admin
group as wheel: that's not true on Debian or Ubuntu, for instance.

Michael