should we always install updates by default at each shut down?

Nethaji ucbtnth at live.ucl.ac.uk
Thu May 14 15:19:47 UTC 2015

I am really puzzled what Fedora is upto. Encouraging automatic updates
by default like Microsoft. So if this is going to be packed in the
Kernel without an option, then I do not have a word to say...

Such an unauthorised offline or live updates I have brought up in this
forum with subject 'Fedora 22 update security'.

These days I shutdown my computer everyday to save power and just
changing to switching to another OS cannot be the only reason for one to
shutdown or reboot their computer.