Fixing express install for F23

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) zeeshanak at gnome.org
Sat May 16 12:01:22 UTC 2015

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 3:53 PM, Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 01:12:00PM +0100, Alberto Ruiz wrote:
>> > For this use case, how about producing a ready-to-run image, basically
>> > like the cloud image, but meant to run Workstation in a local VM?
>> Yes please.
>
> Let's call this "Option 3", then. :)

Sure but if "we" are unable to do the hard work for option#1 or 2, I'm
very sceptical of getting this to work on all levels by F23 (or even
F24). I'm assuming here that we'd go for the OVF option Alberto
pointed to. Boxes already supports import of raw disk images so we can
do that right now even but that's not the path I'll recommend going
after.

Having said that, I think we should work on making option#3 work but
as an additional task to making it easy to try and install Fedora in
Boxes. We still want an installer media (or a live media that support
kickstart).

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)