Fixing express install for F23

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon May 18 15:39:50 UTC 2015

On Sat, May 16, 2015 at 01:01:22PM +0100, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) wrote:
> On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 3:53 PM, Matthew Miller
> <mattdm at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> >> Yes please.
> >
> > Let's call this "Option 3", then. :)
>
> Sure but if "we" are unable to do the hard work for option#1 or 2, I'm
> very sceptical of getting this to work on all levels by F23 (or even
> F24). I'm assuming here that we'd go for the OVF option Alberto
> pointed to. Boxes already supports import of raw disk images so we can
> do that right now even but that's not the path I'll recommend going
> after.
>
> Having said that, I think we should work on making option#3 work but
> as an additional task to making it easy to try and install Fedora in
> Boxes. We still want an installer media (or a live media that support
> kickstart).

<https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/fedora-web.git/log/?h=f22>

I've made those changes, so for the F22 release you'll see the netinst
links on the Workstation download page.

Here's an image grab from a test, so you can see how it will appear:
<https://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/images/f22ws-w-netinst-20150518.png>