Fedora 22 update security

Nethaji ucbtnth at live.ucl.ac.uk
Tue May 19 10:59:33 UTC 2015

Hi Joonas,

I still can't stop the standard user from using the pkcon or the gui to
stop the updates installation.

I tried to remove the packagekit, but the unexpected happened, that it
also removed the plasma-desktop package. I could not see my desktop
again after logging in.

I had to reinstall plasma-desktop, which also installed PackageKit-qt5
and all of its components.

Nothing changed.

Anyway, thanks for your suggestion.

Hope it will get fixed in the stable release of F22.

Nethaji