Firefox integration in Workstation

Christian Schaller cschalle at redhat.com
Thu Nov 12 14:40:49 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

Well I am not sure I am in favour of using that theme, but I think that
we need to make such decisions based on whats best for the workstation,
not something super niche like people 'hacking' their system to use a non-standard setup. Once a user decides to do their own thing they are on their
own for both the good and the bad.

Christian