Firefox integration in Workstation

Christian Schaller cschalle at redhat.com
Thu Nov 12 15:59:37 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

Well but in this case it was specifically a solution that would not
affect spin-users, only people who install the standard workstation
and then starts swapping out core parts. Which they are free to do of
course, but if they have the skills and interest to self support and
 do that then for sure they can also reconfigure the browser theme.

Christian