F23 Final release notes

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 19:57:40 UTC 2015

I started making notes for the F23 Final release of Workstation here:

<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F23_Final_release_announcement#Fedora_Workstation>

I started with Beta notes, but one thing I did was to revise the text
to be more user-centric.  Rather than talking about technology, app or
library changes as the topic of the sentence, concentrate on what the
user experiences or can do as a result.

Matthias, if you get the tasklist in order as to what is done, I may
be able to pull out some more features.  What would help me most is if
the summaries there reflect what's done for F23:

<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Workstation/Tasklist>