WG issue -- meeting time and DST

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 13:47:15 UTC 2015

Just noting that Daylight Saving Time in most places in the USA ends
Sunday, November 1 at 3:00am, when the clocks revert (fall back) to
2:00am.  Here are the time slots currently listed for future meetings:

* Next meeting:
  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20151028T10&p1=43

* Following meeting and thereafter until next USA DST change:
  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20151111T10&p1=43

As always, you can find the meeting time on the Workstation calendar:
<https://apps.fedoraproject.org/calendar/workstation/>

Please feel free to bring up concerns about the time slot, so we can
be as accommodating as possible given our TZ differences.