Darktable Copr

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 14:16:08 UTC 2015

On 10 September 2015 at 15:09, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
> * The user selects installation, and receives a notice that the
>   application is not part of official Fedora repositories.

Isn't this a workaround for the FPC decision? It kinda means thousands
of users are going to have problems upgrading to F23, and have to
click a little button to enable a 3rd party copr (which can do pretty
much anything to your system...) which will mean very little to most
people.

Can't someone just tell the FPC they got it wrong in this case? FPC is
not a useful thing if we're promoting workarounds for our default
product.

Richard.