Call for agenda for Workstation WG meeting 2015-Sep-16

Paul Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 02:29:54 UTC 2015

I heartily apologize for this email being way too late, since I like
to circulate a call for agenda a few days ahead of the meeting. I'm
having a hard time finding what we need to decide in a WG meeting this
week.

There has been good discussion that started about Darktable --
resolved the specific issue for now, although there are spinoffs
happening, albeit without a clear agenda-ready question. Am I missing
a clear decision point for which we need to meet this week?

--
Paul