0.9.0 feature: dependencies versioning

Bohuslav Kabrda bkabrda at redhat.com
Mon Dec 9 13:40:32 UTC 2013

Hi all,
I just want to give you all a heads up about a discussion of a feature for 0.9.0 - dependencies versioning support - that takes place at GH issue #127 [1].
I originally wanted to discuss this here, but I'd like to keep the discussion in one place. So if you're interested, please read it through and post your comments at the GH issue.

Thanks.

P.S.: In the future, I'll probably try to start all of these discussions here and open a tracking bug after the feature is discussed.

[1] https://github.com/bkabrda/devassistant/issues/127