Improving DevAssistant: 100 GitHub Stars Beer Competition

Bohuslav Kabrda bkabrda at redhat.com
Sat Feb 7 08:27:40 UTC 2015

Hey all,
following my yesterday's announcement during DevConf presentation (*), I'm now announcing the "DevAssistant 100 Github Stars Beer Competition" also here. Read on if you want to improve DevAssistant and get a beer out of it :)

I've been noticing that the number of DevAssistant's Github stars has been growing for some time, counting 80 at this moment. That's not bad, people know about us!
Being a "BDFL" [1] for DevAssistant, I like when it's being noticed. I also like when it gets patches from wider community, when it gains new features or gets a bug fixed.

Therefore I'm annoucing the "DevAssistant 100 GitHub Stars Beer Competition".

Q: What is it about?