Changes to Fedora 9 Feature Page

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Wed Nov 28 22:12:28 UTC 2007

re: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/9/FeatureList

Greetings from Featureland,

In anticipation of tomorrow's FESCo meeting, the feature dashboard http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Dashboard
is up and running again for Fedora 9.  Here you'll find the status of all the features targeted for Fedora 9.  I have also contacted each of the feature owners individually as needed.

During the lead up to Fedora 8 GA, the Fedora 9 feature list page: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/9/FeatureList#proposed became somewhat of a white-board for ideas people had for Fedora 9.  After tomorrow's FESCo meeting I will clear this page out to correctly reflect features that have a wiki page in CategoryProposedFedora9 and are being formally targeted for Fedora 9.

Thank you,
John