Bodhi & Fedora 8 Updates

Luke Macken lmacken at redhat.com
Mon Oct 22 20:37:16 UTC 2007

I just upgraded our Bodhi production instance, which will now allow you
to enqueue your Fedora 8 Updates.

    http://bodhi.fedoraproject.org

Some notable changes since the last update:

  • Updates will automatically get unpushed once they reach a karma of -3
  • No more confusing legacy move/push terminology.  Available update requests are 'testing' and 'stable'.
  • Unpushing/obsoleting is now instant.
  • ACL validation against the pkgdb for new update submissions.

As always, please direct your bugs and enhancement requests here:

    https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/bodhi/newticket

luke