Last day for bugfixes

Jesse Keating jkeating at
Tue Oct 30 13:29:39 UTC 2007

At the end of today (IE when I fall asleep) we will no longer be
evaluating builds for release that aren't a critical release blocking
bugfix.  We will be using very strict means of determining what a
release blocking issue is.  This is the final stretch, my goals are to
have a complete package set tomorrow morning for doing the final

Unless something goes horribly wrong, the final kernel build will be
kernel- which is currently available in the buildroots.  If you have software that builds against the kernel now would be the time to build it and alert rel-eng at so that we can tag those builds for the release.

Thank you all for all your help making Werewolf be an awesome release!

Jesse Keating