Reminder, Alpha freeze is Tuesday the 15th.

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Mon Jan 7 18:38:31 UTC 2008

As per http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/9/Schedule the alpha
freeze is the 15th.  This is a non-blocking freeze, as in we won't be
freezing rawhide.  Instead releng will be taking a snapshot (in koji)
of rawhide and using this as the basis for the Alpha release.  We will
tag things for this snapshot at our discretion in coordination with
QA.  Maintainers can also request things be tagged via
rel-eng at fedoraproject.org

Now would be a great time to either land changes you want exposure to,
or fix up those broken deps/upgrade paths/etc...

--
Jesse Keating