Frozen for Fedora 10 Beta

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Sep 12 15:50:12 UTC 2008

As of the rawhide compose last night, we are frozen for Fedora 10.
Rawhide will compose from the frozen content so that we all are aware of
what Beta is going to be comprised of.  Extra scruitiny and testing of
rawhide over the next week is greatly appreciated.  Builds that you feel
need to be in the Beta can be requested via the Release Engineering Trac
queue ( https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng log in using FAS and file a new
ticket ).  We'll want build n-v-r, rational of accepting the build, and
information about any testing you've already done with the build.

Lets all work together to make the beta freeze as quick and painless as
possible, and the Beta as useful as possible to greater Fedora 10
testing.

See
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ReleaseEngineering/FeatureFreezePolicy
for more information.