ideas for Summer Coding deadline moved to 14 April

Karsten Wade kwade at
Wed Apr 7 20:06:41 UTC 2010

In today's SIG meeting we finalized the Summer Coding 2010 schedule,
and that included adding more time for ideas to be listed for

The new deadline is next Wed. 14 April. We are inviting students to
begin working on proposals starting today, with those due on 21 April.

Thanks - Karsten