Update of gitolite (ACL system) on pkgs.fedoraproject.org

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Dec 21 21:31:25 UTC 2010

I've just updated the gitolite package on pkgs.fedoraproject.org.  This
package is what does ACL enforcement.

This update brings us upstream support for the configuration we're
using, and better error reporting when trying to clone a repo that
doesn't exist yet.

It also enables https authenticated support which we could look into for
those that cannot use ssh.

I tested this update quite a bit in our staging environment, but
something can always go wrong, so if you notice anything weird when
interacting with pkgs.fedoraproject.org please don't hesitate to email
me, the infrastructure list, or find me on IRC to discuss it.

Thanks!
--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!