Fedora 13 Alpha Freeze in one week (minus one day)!

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Feb 11 00:23:55 UTC 2010

I forgot to send this out yesterday, but the Fedora 13 Alpha freeze is
this coming Tuesday.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Alpha_Freeze_Policy

This time around things are going to be different and interesting.
We're in the middle of deploying No Frozen Rawhide¹ which will change
how freeze breaks are requested.  The intention is to use bodhi to
submit update requests for Fedora 13.  When requested for testing, these
will be published to the fedora 13 updates-testing repo where peers can
review and provide karma on your request.  If marked stable, they will
go into pub/fedora/linux/development/13 and be included in the Alpha.
We're still working on the documentation for all of this.

More announcements to come!

¹) https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/No_Frozen_Rawhide_Proposal
--
Jesse Keating