Call for F13 release slogan suggestions

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 05:06:13 UTC 2010

Greetings Friends,

We need a slogan for the F13 release. It will be chosen one week from
now, on 3/2.  A release slogan is a short call-to-action that fits the
artwork theme from Design, found at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F13_release_slogan#Themes. (F12's
slogan was "Unite.")

If you are interested in suggesting ideas for the release slogan,
please take a look at the Release Slogan SOP, and the criteria for
selection, at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Release_slogan_SOP. The
slogan must be:

* short (1-3 words)
* a call to action
* positive

It should reinforce that Fedora helps the user achieve something
great. It should also reflect some of ideas and themes found in the
release artwork, and, if possible, also touch upon the Four
Foundations (http://https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Foundations).

Please put your slogan ideas here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F13_release_slogan#New_slogan_ideas

The deadline for submissions is Tuesday 3/2 at 20:00 UTC, which is our
next Marketing meeting
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_meetings). We'll be
discussing submissions there, and then the FPL, Mo Duffy, and the
Marketing team lead will take that input and select the final slogan
on 3/2, following the marketing meeting. Let me know if you have any
questions, comments, or concerns -- and let the wiki table know if you
have any ideas!

Cheers,

Robyn