Request for Fedora 13 Feature Page Status Update

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Fri Jan 15 21:39:40 UTC 2010

Greetings Feature Owners,

Thanks for all the great work you are doing to make Fedora 13 our best
release ever.

I just did a quick review of the accepted pages we have so far for
Fedora 13 and there are a few that have not been updated since November
  2009 or before.  I made this determination based on the information in
the "Current Status" section of your feature page.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/ChangeInImplicitDSOLinking
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/IntelliJ_IDEA
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/NFSClientIPv6
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/NFSv4Default
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/NouveauDisplayPort
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/RadeonDisplayPort
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/YumLangpackPlugin
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/SystemRollbackWithBtrfs

Would you be so kind as to take a couple of minutes to update your page
with with the latest status information so we all have a better     idea
how your feature is doing?

Thank you,
John

p.s. The feature owners have been bcc'd on this email