Fedora 13 Milestone Reached: Feature and Spin Submission Deadlines

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Wed Jan 27 20:00:27 UTC 2010

A friendly reminder that yesterday, January 26, 2010, we reached the
Feature and Spin submission deadline.  Any new features or spins
submitted after yesterday will be targeted for Fedora 14.

A summary of the Fedora 13 milestones and exception process is here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Important_Release_Milestones

The next significant schedule milestone is Feature Freeze on February 9,
2010.  At Feature Freeze it is expected that all features are
*significantly* "feature complete" and ready for testing.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Feature_Freeze_Policy.

Features which are not significantly feature complete at Feature Freeze
will be reviewed on an exception basis by FESCo or deferred to Fedora 14.

Thank you,
John

p.s. If you have questions about our release processes or milestones
please reply to this email or contact me directly and I will be glad to
assist.