Fedora 14 Feature Submission Deadline is One Week Away (2010-07-13)

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Tue Jul 6 17:31:08 UTC 2010

This email serves as the last reminder for the Fedora 14 Feature
Submission Deadline--Tuesday, July 13, 2010.  After this date newly
submitted features will be targeted for Fedora 15 unless an exception is
granted by FESCo.

Accepted Fedora 14 features so far:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/14/FeatureList

If you are a current feature page owner, thank you for submitting your
feature for Fedora 14 and contributing to the next release of Fedora.
If you haven't updated your feature page in the last month it would be a
great help to every one if you would do so now.

As we start to reach deadlines and test releases for Fedora 14, more and
more people will query the feature pages.  We'd love to know that what
they find is current and correct.

Thank you,
John

More information: