repos.fedorapeople.org

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Fri Jul 30 21:04:20 UTC 2010

I'm happy to announce the availability of repos.fedorapeople.org.
Intended for non-transient package hosting, it's a good central location
to store packages that users might find interesting.

It's still a bit manual (but coprs should fix that).  When the time comes
we'll be able to properly mirror or move this if we need to (I do still
have some performance questions) but since we've never done anything like
this before it's hard to determine demand.

Enjoy:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedorapeople_Repos

	-Mike