Fedora 14 Feature Submission Deadline in Three Weeks

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Mon Jun 21 16:46:54 UTC 2010

It is hard to believe, but it is true,  we are almost a month into
Fedora 14 development.  This email serves as a friendly reminder that
the deadline for submitting new features for Fedora 14 is Tuesday, July
13, 2010.  After this date newly submitted features will be targeted for
Fedora 15 unless an exception is granted by FESCo.

Accepted Fedora 14 features so far:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/14/FeatureList

If you are are current feature page owner, thank you for already
submitting your feature for Fedora 14 and contributing to the next
release of Fedora.  If you haven't updated your feature page in the last
month it would be a great help to every one if you would do so.  As we
start to reach deadlines and test releases for Fedora 14, more and more
people query the feature pages and we'd love to know that what they find
is current and correct.

Thank you!
John

More information: