Outage Notification: Red Hat Bugzilla 2010-05-04 16:00UTC - 16:40 UTC

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Tue May 4 16:43:25 UTC 2010

Outage Notification: Red Hat Bugzilla

Red Hat Bugzilla has currently an planned outage that is taking longer
than expected,  and is causing various Fedora services not to be
functional. We are working with upstream on recovering services as
fast as possible

To convert UTC to your local time, take a look at
or run:

date -d '2009-01-09 HH:MM UTC'

Affected Services:
fedora community