evolution-data-server's libcamel soname version bump in Fedora 16/rawhide for 3.1.90 next week

Milan Crha mcrha at redhat.com
Wed Aug 17 09:25:52 UTC 2011

	Hi,
just after 3.1.5 release of evolution-data-server was added an API
change in libcamel, thus the next week, when 3.1.90 will be released and
I'll do an update in Fedora 16/rawhide, anything depending on libcamel
will require a rebuild.

Again, I'll take care of everything I will be able to, and I'll also add
it to the same update as evolution-data-server. After my yesterday turn,
there are still packages I cannot do anything with, also because other
dependency issues with them (like almanah depending on libcrypt), but I
will do my best to make this (most likely final) soname version bump not
that painful for others.
	Bye,
	Milan