Code of Conduct policies marked official

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 20:26:21 UTC 2011

Greetings all,

As one of its tasks the Community Working Group[1]_ wrote a Code of Conduct
policy for Fedora[2]_ [3]_ that tries to give some expectations of how
Fedora Contributors should behave to be able to communicate in ways that
make each other happier and more productive rather than less.  These
documents were approved by the Fedora Board on May 10 of this year[4]_ but
through an oversight on our (the Board's) part, we failed to move the pages
out of draft status and also failed to clearly announce their official
status.

We've now rectified this and invite everyone to read the short Code of
Conduct document[2]_ if they haven't already.

.. [1]_: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Community_working_group
.. [2]_: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Community_working_group/Code_of_Conduct
.. [3]_: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Community_working_group/CoC_Enforcement
.. [4]_: http://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Meeting:Board_meeting_2011-05-10