No subject

Fri Jul 20 17:26:04 UTC 2012

the red at-risk state to yellow fields. Please update the current status,
last update and comment current status. I'll update the list for FESCo then
(so again, let me know, to make my life easier).

If you think you can't make your Feature for Fedora 18, don't be afraid to
move it to Fedora 19. With six months release cycle it's already knocking
on the doors. Put the Feature to FeaturePageIncomplete category, set target
release to Fedora 19 and let me know (please, please) to update FeatureList
accordingly. It's not a shame, it's a clever decision to deliver the best=
=20
feature ever ;-)

Feel free to contact me with any question!

Jaroslav

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/932
--=20
Jaroslav =C5=98ezn=C3=ADk <jreznik at redhat.com>