Fedora 17 for Power Beta Available

David Aquilina dwa at redhat.com
Fri May 11 20:56:15 UTC 2012

For all of those who like their Beefy Miracles with a little more Power,
I'm pleased to announce that the Fedora 17 Beta for Power is now
available from your friendly local mirror:

http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/publiclist/Fedora/17-Beta/ppc64/

Please see the release announcement for additional details and new
features / known issues in the beta:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_17_Beta_PPC_Announcement

If you have any questions or would like to get involved, please feel
free to join the Fedora for Power team in #fedora-ppc on Freenode or
drop us an e-mail on the ppc mailing list. As always, we are actively
welcoming code contributions from the community for install and runtime
support of 32-bit Mac PPC hardware.

For the Fedora for Power team,
David

--