bodhi 0.9.3 deployed to production

Luke Macken lmacken at redhat.com
Tue Nov 13 21:59:30 UTC 2012

A new bugfix release of Bodhi has just been deployed to production.

    https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates

Bugs and enhancement requests can be filed here:

    http://bodhi.fedorahosted.org

Major user-facing changes in 0.9.3
----------------------------------

    - Bodhi will no longer alter the bug status if it is already VERIFIED
      or ON_QA
    - Fixed grid pagination (Mathieu Bridon)
    - Allow CLI users to enable automatic bug closing (Ralph Bean)
    - Automatically submit updates that are edited with new builds back to
      testing
    - Fixed Message-ID and X-Bodhi message headers (Till Maas)
    - Publish messages upon buildroot override tag/untag (Ralph Bean)
    - Don't trigger fedmsg notifications for internal bodhi or autoqa comments

Full list of changes
--------------------

Luke Macken (25):
      Sync up our specfic with rawhides
      Fix an out of order changelog entry
      Suppress tgmochikit, and include it in the one place that we actually need it.
      Revert "Suppress tgmochikit, and include it in the one place that we actually need it."
      The tooltip.css was merged into our main stylesheet
      Require python-tgcaptcha2
      Move the deployment message to master.kid, and tweak the style
      Don't send messages for internal bodhi comments
      Don't send messages for autoqa comments
      Fix the deployment status in the genshi template as well
      Avoid calling fedmsg from our MashTask until it is thread-safe.
      Don't add email headers for buildroot overrides
      Reference the update in the Comment.__json__ for fedmsg
      Revert "Reference the update in the Comment.__json__ for fedmsg"
      Cast our SQLObject results set to a list
      Revert "Avoid calling fedmsg from our MashTask until it is thread-safe."
      import fedmsg helps
      Require fedmsg 0.3.3+ for thread safety
      Add the update_title to our Comment.__json__
      Fix fedmsg requirement
      Submit updates that are edited with new builds back to testing (#678)
      Fix a typo
      Handle cookielib.LoadErrors when initializing python-bugzilla.
      Don't change the bug status if it is already VERIFIED (#698)
      Bump version to 0.9.3

Mathieu Bridon (8):
      Improved message after new Buildroot override
      Prettify an error message
      Fix  unit test
      Use the new TurboGears pagination parameter
      The Fedora infrastructure moved to cgit
      Make the 'Administration' button more useful
      Only suggest candidate builds
      Remove unused parameter

Patrick Uiterwijk (1):
      Add different headers for different deployment types

Ralph Bean (8):
      s/send_message/publish/
      Some more fedmsg notifications.
      Publish messages on buildroot_override tag and untag.
      Merging.  Agent information for fedmsg.
      Allow CLI users to enable automatic bug closing.
      Removed tools/fedmsg-watch.py (it was from *way* back in the day).
      Change fedmsg topic from done to complete (for consistency).
      fedmsg config values required for zeromq3.

Remi Collet (1):
      Fix config for Apache >= 2.4

Till Maas (3):
      Use a string for X-Bodhi-Update-Builds mail header
      Fix generated message IDs
      model: fix closing of bugs using bz._update_bug