Fedora 20 Bugzilla Rawhide rebase

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Wed Aug 21 16:54:58 UTC 2013

Greetings,
This e-mail is intended to inform you about the upcoming Bugzilla changes
happening the week after August 20, 2013 (Rawhide bug rebase) and what you need
to do, if anything.

We will be automatically changing the version for most rawhide bugs to Fedora 20.
This will result in regular bugs reported against rawhide during the Fedora 20
development cycle being changed to version ‘20' instead of their
current assignment, ‘rawhide’.  This is to align with the branching of
Fedora 20 from rawhide and to more accurately tell where in the lineage of
releases the bug was last reported.

Note that this procedure does not apply to bugs that are open for the ‘Package Review’
component or bugs that have the ''FutureFeature'' or ''Tracking'' keywords set.
They will stay open as rawhide bugs indefinitely.

If you do not want your bugs changed to version ‘20‘, add the FutureFeature keyword.
If you need help changing a large amount of bugs manually, we’d be glad to help.

The process was re-approved by FESCo https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/1096.

Jaroslav