Fedora 19 Feature Freeze is tomorrow!

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Mon Mar 11 17:02:43 UTC 2013

REMINDER: Tuesday, March 12 is the Feature Freeze for Fedora 19,
the Planning & Development phase ends - that means tomorrow!

At this point, all accepted features should be substantially complete,
and testable. Additionally, if a feature is to be enabled by default,
it must be so enabled at Feature Freeze. See [1] and [2].

For more detail, check my previous announcement:
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel-announce/2013-March/001125.html

There are still quite a lot of Features not updated recently, you will
make my life much more easier by filling the current status (I don't have
to ask everyone individually then;-). And of course, thanks to everyone who
already updates theirs Features!

Thanks
Jaroslav

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Feature_Freeze_Policy