Fedora 20 Schedule reminders - Changes 100% Complete in one week

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Tue Oct 8 18:37:44 UTC 2013

Hi!
This is a friendly reminder - all Changes has to be 100% complete in
one week - by Tue Oct 15 2013, see the current schedule [1].

Please make sure to update state of yours Change(s) bug(s) on time.
In case of any problems, let me know, we will try to find solution.
Expected bug state is ON_QA - Change is code completed and can be
tested in the Beta release (optionally by QA).

FYI the Beta Change Deadline is early the same day and Beta freeze
will be in effect - only accepted blocker bugs and freeze exceptions
will be pulled into Beta!

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/20/Schedule

Thanks
Jaroslav