Fedora 20 Beta Go/No-Go Meeting #2, Thursday, October 31 @ 17:00 UTC

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Thu Oct 31 10:55:39 UTC 2013

Join us on irc.freenode.net in #fedora-meeting-2 for this important
meeting, wherein we shall determine the readiness of the Fedora 20 Beta.

This is the second attempt to release Fedora 20 Beta. Currently, we're
waiting for possible RC1 compose.

Thursday, October 31, 2013 17:00 UTC (1 PM EDT, 10 AM PDT, 18:00 CET)

"Before each public release Development, QA and Release Engineering meet
to determine if the release criteria are met for a particular release.
This meeting is called the Go/No-Go Meeting."

"Verifying that the Release criteria are met is the responsibility of
the QA Team."

For more details about this meeting see:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Go_No_Go_Meeting

In the meantime, keep an eye on the Fedora 20 Beta Blocker list:
http://qa.fedoraproject.org/blockerbugs/milestone/20/beta/buglist

PS: sorry for late reminder but I'm sick...

Jaroslav