Fedora 21 Changes Freeze in two weeks - 2014-07-08

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Tue Jun 24 11:34:39 UTC 2014

Greetings!
Fedora 21 Changes Freeze is currently scheduled to no earlier than
2014-07-08 [1] and we're getting closer to this date. Btw this is
also Fedora 21 Branch from Rawhide date.

At this point, all accepted changes should be substantially complete,
and testable. Additionally, if a change is to be enabled by default,
it must be so enabled at Change Freeze.

Change tracking bug should be set to the MODIFIED state to indicate
it achieved completeness.  [2]

As Fedora 21 scope is really huge, progress at Changes Freeze
will help us to think about where we are and what we can do for
this release. This applies not only to change owners but to all
other groups - especially from WGs and teams involved in Fedora
re-design. Let us know if you're blocked, if you need any help
etc. or just to say, hey, we're ready :).

Jaroslav

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/21/Schedule
[2] http://bit.ly/f21changesfreeze