Migration to Zanata

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at fedoraproject.org
Wed Nov 26 05:13:59 UTC 2014

Hi Fedora developers

Having the consensus with FESCo [1], we FLP (aka translation team) have
started the process of migration to new fedora.zanata.org instance from
Transifex [2]. First all translators started to migrate in November 2014
(still going on).

Now it is time to migrate all projects. This is expected to start after
F21 GA. For the owners of the projects, there are two options to choose
for the migration below.

One: Delegate us to implement migration
If this option is chosen, partially automated migration will be
performed by Zanata team. Once it completes, then the owner visits new
place and confirms everything intact (Some manual adjustment may be
required).

Two: Manual migration
If this option is chosen, the owner performs all the migration process
by his/her self. Please advise the estimated completion date.

I have attached the list of all the target projects below. If any
package is missing and it should be added into the list, please let me know.

Could all Fedora developers please go through the list and advise which
option is preferred for your project, so that we will be able to
schedule them? For option One, we need to know current
maintainer's/owner's contact.

Package Name		Group
ABRT			main
Anaconda		main