Fedora 23 Alpha Go/No-Go Meeting, Thursday, August 06 @ 17:00 UTC

Jan Kurik jkurik at redhat.com
Mon Aug 3 12:56:25 UTC 2015

Join us on irc.freenode.net in #fedora-meeting-2 for this important
meeting, wherein we shall determine the readiness of the Fedora 23 Alpha.

Thursday, August 06, 2015 17:00 UTC (12 noon EST, 9 AM PST, 18:00 CET)

"Before each public release Development, QA and Release Engineering meet
to determine if the release criteria are met for a particular release.
This meeting is called the Go/No-Go Meeting."

"Verifying that the Release criteria are met is the responsibility of
the QA Team."

Release Candidate (RC) availability and good QA coverage are prerequisites
for the Go/No-Go meeting. We don't have RC yet as the list of accepted
blockers is still pretty long. If you have any bug on the list, please
help us with Alpha release. If we won't be ready by Thursday, we will
use this meeting to review blockers and decide what to do.

For more details about this meeting see:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Go_No_Go_Meeting

In the meantime, keep an eye on the Fedora 23 Alpha Blocker list:
http://qa.fedoraproject.org/blockerbugs/milestone/23/alpha/buglist

Regards,
Jan

[FedoCal] https://apps.fedoraproject.org/calendar/meeting/2629/