Planned Outage: bodhi2 migration - 2015-08-19 16:00 UTC

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Mon Aug 17 18:39:59 UTC 2015

 Planned Outage: bodhi2 migration - 2015-08-19 16:00 UTC

 There will be an outage starting at 2015-08-19 16:00 UTC, which will
 last approximately 6 hours.

 To convert UTC to your local time, take a look at
 http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UTCHowto
 or run:

 date -d '2015-08-19 16:00 UTC'

 Reason for outage:

 We will be migrating our updates application (Bodhi) from version 1 to
 version 2. During this time package maintainers may be unable to submit
 new updates or check on existing ones as the database is migrated.
 After the outage we will ask maintainers and testers to help us work
 through any issues found. Please file tickets on the bodhi project in
 fedorahosted trac.

 Affected Services:

 https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates

 Services not listed are not affected by this outage.

 Contact Information:

 Ticket Link:

 Please join #fedora-admin or #fedora-noc on irc.freenode.net or add
 comments to the ticket for this outage above.