bodhi 2 now live

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Thu Aug 20 03:45:56 UTC 2015

Greetings.

After a longer than expected outage window, I'm happy to report that
bodhi2 is now live in production at

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates
or
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/

The web interface should be available and working for adding and
managing updates and build root overrides as well as karma.
The command line tools should be available tomorrow in repos.

'fedpkg update' should work provided you have the latest python-fedora
(python-fedora-0.5.5-1).

There will likely be oddities and bugs. Please file them in github so
we can prioritize them and get them fixed up.

https://github.com/fedora-infra/bodhi/issues

A collection of known issues and more information can be found at:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bodhi2

Thanks for your patience as we roll out this new bodhi version.

kevin