RFE: Other "Everything" installs

Chuck Wolber chuckw at quantumlinux.com
Thu Aug 7 08:32:53 UTC 2003

> > Apparently you aren't familiar with the %lang macro?
>
> Thanks for the pointer; I wasn't.
>
> But the problem in this context is more with how you export that
> information out of the packages, so that you can say to give a toggle to
> the installer that you want all packages with %lang FOO or %lang
> unspecified (implying english).

I'm not familiar with the commandline options, but IIRC you can tease out
%lang information from a package using the rpm command. I suspect that it
may require some basic grep'ing and whatnot.

-Chuck

--
Quantum Linux Laboratories - ACCELERATING Business with Open Technology
   * Education			| -=^ Ad Astra Per Aspera ^=-
   * Support			| chuckw at quantumlinux.com