RFE: Other "Everything" installs

Howard Owen hbo at egbok.com
Thu Aug 7 09:05:37 UTC 2003

The rpm command you need is rpm -q  --qf %{FILELANGS} <package>.

On my severn system:

  hbo at mycop|1016> rpm -q  --qf %{FILELANGS} kde-i18n-British
  en_GB
  hbo at mycop|1017>

Whereas:

  hbo at mycop|1017> rpm -q  --qf %{FILELANGS} openssh
  hbo at mycop|1018>

So, no output for packages without "FILELANGS". I haven't looked into
whether FILELANGS corresponds to to %lang, but I assume it does.

--
Howard Owen                      "Even if you are on the right
EGBOK Consultants                 track, you'll get run over if you