Red Hat Linux Arabic Localization Project

Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan sharuzzaman at netscape.net
Mon Aug 18 08:15:50 UTC 2003

Are you planning to include other Arabic character language such as the Old Malay (Jawi)?

There are several people in Malaysia that are interested on having a Jawi-enabled Linux, but the problem is they are not really sure how to do it properly (the font, the encoding, the input method, etc.)

I hope you can put this issue in your thought list, so that they can learn how to experiment with the Arabic localization.