Self-introduction: Andy Henson

Andy Henson andy.henson.fedora at zexia.co.uk
Fri Dec 5 11:41:00 UTC 2003

Self-introduction: Andy Henson

1. Full legal name

Andrew Robert Henson

2. Country, City

UK, Oxford

3. Profession

Software Engineer

4. Company

Zexia Access Ltd

5. Your goals in the Fedora Project

(a) Ensuring a distribution with which I am familiar still exists (ie, not
needing to switch to Debian or Suse).
(b) Working with Anaconda.  I've already fiddled with it quite a bit to
make it suitable for my vertical market distros.
(c) Contributing to the open source community since I make heavy use of it.

6. Historical qualifications

I have 23 years professional programming experience mostly in C, and C++
and assembler.

Much of my current work is with Linux.  Red Hat based versions for
preference.  I help to maintain a Linux distribution used in a particular
vertical market which integrates commercial software for use in an embedded
environment.  Other than the commercial software, this distro is mostly
RedHat 7.3 with non-GPL items (eg, logos) removed.

I also have an interest in two servers which are currently on RH 7.3; one
will probably switch to Fedora while the other will go the paid RH way.

7. GPG KEYID and fingerprint

pub  1024R/E1EE2C59 1998-12-04 Andrew Robert Henson <arh at zexia.co.uk>
     Key fingerprint = EE 02 E8 82 BE FF D9 7D  20 7C A2 47 F8 C8 31 73
uid                            Andy Henson <andy.henson at zexia.co.uk>

Andy Henson
Zexia Access Ltd - Registered in England 3574343 - http://www.zexia.co.uk
Magdalen Centre, Oxford Science Park, OXFORD OX4 4GA - Tel: 01865 776865