Fedora Core 2 wishlists

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Mon Dec 8 16:27:20 UTC 2003

On Monday 08 December 2003 07:15, Michael K. Johnson wrote:
> However, that won't be the ONLY feature of Fedora Core 2.  I'd like
> to hear people's wishlists.  Not everything will be possible, but it
> would be nice to have a good list from which to pick the
> possibilities, and from which to also pick ideas later for Fedora
> Core 3.

I would like to see mondo rescue included (http://www.mondorescue.org)
as well as it's tool chain (mindi, afio, buffer, lzo, lzop).  I already
maintain RPMS for all of these as the main packager for the Mondo
Rescue project.  I'd be willing to sponsor them in Fedora, and be the
bugzilla interface as well.

We're coming up on a full release shortly, which will include xmondo, a
QT based graphical frontend to running mondo, as well as DVD+RW/-RW
support.  It's this release (or later) that I'd like to get included
with FC2.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE (geek.j2solutions.net)
Fedora Legacy Team      (www.fedora.us/wiki/FedoraLegacy)

Was I helpful?  Let others know: