Fedora Core 2 wishlists

Stephen Smoogen smoogen at lanl.gov
Mon Dec 8 17:20:52 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-12-08 at 08:41, Karl DeBisschop wrote:

> 1) smoother PostgreSQL upgrade path (in progress)
>
> 2) better lightweight desktop/window manager solutions (e.g. xfce4)

I think the xfce is useful, but I think it would require a proof of
concept from outside of RH to get it going (ie putting it in the
non-existant Extras), and getting the people to QA it. Heck getting
people to QA Fedora.us and getting the packages put into their Extras
would be a good thing.

Stephen John Smoogen		smoogen at lanl.gov
Los Alamos National Lab  CCN-5 Sched 5/40  PH: 4-0645