Fedora Core 2 wishlists

Michael K. Johnson johnsonm at redhat.com
Mon Dec 8 20:51:14 UTC 2003

On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 02:32:33PM -0500, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> Well, native compiled Eclipse would be cool.

Interesting you should mention that.  We're actually discussing
exactly what it would take to do precisely that.  :-)

The compiler changes needed are a bit too invasive for trying
to get into FC1, but our compiler folks are looking into it for
FC2.

michaelkjohnson

 http://people.redhat.com/johnsonm/lad/