Fedora Core 2 wishlists

Thomas Chung tchung at openwebmail.com
Mon Dec 8 23:56:26 UTC 2003

I'm sorry but I can't really compare with other webmail project such as
squirrelmail project - http://www.squirrelmail.org/ - since I'm not familiar
with their project.  Besides I'd rather not comment on other similar project
out of respect. :)

My intent was to have our project webmail system included in the official
Fedora/Red Hat distribution to give users alternative choice of webmail system
than already included.

Thomas Chung